Most people dress down on Fridays. However, keep in mind…it’s the heralding of the weekend (after you finish that work day of course). So…instead of dressing down on Fridays why not have a Fabulous Friday dressed up in your finest instead?!
Here are a few tips for having a Fabulous Friday!
- Wear something shiny, shimmery…gem-y or glittery!
- Wear Pink! (and I don’t wanna hear anything from those ladies who don’t like pink…I know you’re out there… but I’d rather pretend you’re not..shudder…)
- Better yet, wear a pink bow! (a double dose of delight!)
- Mix your patterns! (take a risk or two or three…Fridays are for pushing the limits. Plus, no one will remember what you wore on Friday when Monday rolls around anyway, right?!)
- Love yourself and be a billboard for love! (I’m wearing my love shirt today and I like to share the love. Call it a subliminal message that I’m sending to all that see me!)
I hope you enjoy your weekend!! Cortneybre…
P.S…I must say that I had not imbibed a few cocktails before I took these shots…I look a bit rumpled but it was windy and cold here today! Don’t let the sunshine fool you! Cb….
© Cortneybre and http://Cortneybre.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cortneybre and http://cortneybre.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.