Sometimes something so small can make or break an outfit.
A well placed pin can make the difference between flop or flawless!
I find fashion inspiration in the oddest places. Hobby Lobby was the perfect place to find this most important finishing flourish!
The outfit, pulled perfectly together, with the placement of a pin! (This posh Olivia Miller clutch helped too!)
Have a great Friday and holiday weekend!
As summer quickly approaches, bright prints and colors abound!
Jacket: Joie Blouse: Banana Republic Skirt: JCREW Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Sunnies: Guess Bag: Lily Pulitzer
One of the hottest prints trending this summer is the
It hit big last summer and has become a fave of bloggers and fashionistas.
I was lucky to stumble upon this lovely Joie palm print blazer late last summer. It pairs well with bright or neon yellows and could easily work with blue, pink or red.
- Offset the print with a complimentary color – try red, yellow, or blue!
- Don’t wear too much green – or you’ll risk the over the top “safari” look
- Try the print with stripes – especially navy blue!
- Don’t wear too many prints – palm print head to toe can be too busy and distracting
- Go simple sometimes– wear only white with the print
- Bring on the metal! Gold and silver both look great with the print so don’t forget the jewelry!
As with most prints, the palm print is very flattering and versatile! Hope you’ll check out this trend and start styling soon!
Here are a few hot pieces!