As summer quickly approaches, bright prints and colors abound!
One of the hottest prints trending this summer is the
It hit big last summer and has become a fave of bloggers and fashionistas.
I was lucky to stumble upon this lovely Joie palm print blazer late last summer. It pairs well with bright or neon yellows and could easily work with blue, pink or red.
- Offset the print with a complimentary color – try red, yellow, or blue!
- Don’t wear too much green – or you’ll risk the over the top “safari” look
- Try the print with stripes – especially navy blue!
- Don’t wear too many prints – palm print head to toe can be too busy and distracting
- Go simple sometimes– wear only white with the print
- Bring on the metal! Gold and silver both look great with the print so don’t forget the jewelry!
As with most prints, the palm print is very flattering and versatile! Hope you’ll check out this trend and start styling soon!
Here are a few hot pieces!
11 thoughts on “Trending Now: Palm Print on Cortneybre…”
so cute! love the color combination
Thanks so much, Megan! xx..Cortneybre…
You look great! Palm print surely speaks summer! I wore a pair of palm print trousers in on of my recent photo shoots too. Mine was orange though 🙂
Thanks so much, Sarmistha! Yes…it is finally getting warm here and I’m so ready to bring out my summer clothes! I loved your palm print trousers too! xx..Cortneybre…
Thanks, Jonathan! You’re a sweetie! xx..Cortneybre…
Welcome back! Love a palm print.. xxx
Thanks…I’m so glad to be back and feeling better! 🙂 xx..Cortneybre..
Your leaf-print blazer is so chic Cortney!
I’m a big fan of the well fitted blazer and here’s my choice:
I adore the clutch purse. Thanks for sharing and congrats!
Love the blazer! I just did a post on a palm print romper! I’m loving the print right now, you’re right, so on trend!