I’m so excited to be nominated for my first blogger award!
Many thanks to Wilmke at W In Wonderland for nominating me. It means so much! Check out her beautiful blog at http://winwonderland.wordpress.com/!
Part of receiving the award is to keep paying the love forward with the following rules:
- A BIG “thank you” to one that nominated you, and link to his or her blog (again, thanks Wilmke at W In Wonderland!)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself with your followers.
Hmmmm….let’s see…here we go!
- I’ve always been a fashion lover! The only two times (yes, 2…I was a really well behaved kid!) I got in *real* trouble when I was a small child was when I literally fell in the floor with a temper tantrum over 1) a pair of pink cowboy boots and 2) a pair of red patent leather shoes.
- I’m a natural redhead but have sported purple highlights. If I worked in a business setting that allowed less conservative hair-colors, I’d definitely have lavender or light pink highlights now.
- I’m obsessed with Kate Spade and my dream job would be to work for the company as a merchandiser or designer.
- I’m originally from Georgia but moved around the country quite a bit after college before returning home to the Peach state.
- I love heels and wear them every day. I can run in heels if the situation arises. I think sneakers (or tennis shoes as we say in the South) are for working out ONLY. <I’m not digging the designer tennis shoe trend!>
- Cortney is my first name and Bre my middle name. I’ve never used my middle name until I started this blog. Now people refer to me as Cortneybre and I like to think of it as my blogger superhero name.
- Hairstyling is not my forte. Most of my posts feature me with my ponytail. I prefer my hair long but wear it up most of the time. I’m amazed at the talented bloggers and their hairstyling techniques!
Recognition of Others…Sharing the love…
Nominate 15 other bloggers
I nominate the fifteen bloggers listed below! Honestly, there are so many talented bloggers that I greatly admire that it was hard to limit my list to 15. These are just a few of my faves!
Style. The Universe. Everything.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! xoxo…Cortneybre…